Due to the current Coronavirus situation, your shipment could be delayed by a few more days or cancelled with full refund. During challenging times, we will do our best to meet to prioritize our customers needs.
We process and ship most new orders within 24 to 72 hours on Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. If an ordered item is unavailable, we will notify you of the status. Your order is shipped from Teterboro, NJ, via USPS or UPS. Please read the following information below for more details. We may substitute UPS Ground for USPS Priority in some cases and vice versa.
- Orders received by 8 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time) are processed the same day.
- Any orders received after 8 AM are processed the next business day.
UPS (not USPS) Delivery Restrictions
- Use USPS for deliveries to a P.O Box, APO or FPO. UPS will not deliver to these locations.
- UPS business days are Mon – Fri. NO DELIVERIES on Saturdays or Sundays.
Standard Ground Shipping Method Are
- UPS Ground, USPS Priority, USPS First-Class Mail, USPS Parcel Post.
- The shipping method is determined by the package’s weight, destination, and volume.
- Orders of $9.99 before tax & shipping, or sale items, will ship by USPS First-Class Mail.
- We will choose the shipping method for FREE SHIPPING all order shipping address from USA.
bybuybox.com does not pay for customs fees.
- If a shipment incurs such charges, the customer is responsible.
Note: The customer is responsible for all additional shipping costs that may incur from inputting an incorrect address or a refused shipment. Not all shipping methods are available to all countries.
Shipping charge is calculated based on weight or volume of the package, destination, and delivery method selected by the customer. To calculate the shipping cost, add the desired items into the shopping basket, enter your zip code and country, and click ‘Calculate Shipping.
If an additional volume charge needs to be added onto your order, we will contact you to acquire approval. If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Definition of Shipping Methods
Note: All transit times shown below are from the time your order is actually shipped, not when you place your order. Business days for carriers are as follows: USPS: Monday – Saturday, and UPS: Monday – Friday.
See our International Shipping policy page.
Definition of Shipping Terms
Below is a list of shipping terms used on bybuybox.com. Following each term is their definition, to better help you understand the information we provide.
If it is proved that an insured package is lost, damaged, or vandalized during shipment, the customer will not be held liable. The ByBuyBox Claim Form must be filed after the eligible date; this is strictly enforced. The customer has the option for a reshipment or a refund. Filing for a claim becomes available after 30 and 45 days from the shipment date for domestic and international orders, respectively. For all UPS shipment, packages are insured up to $100 only. Shipping amount may be reimbursed in addition to product value. For USPS Domestic Priority orders the package is insured up to $50 for free.
We may or may not add insurance at our discretion.
Delivery information is offered, if available on some shipments. USPS will have an initial and delivery scan as well as intermittent scans, but will not have scans of every location the shipment passes through. USPS only offers Delivery Confirmation numbers to guarantee that the package was delivered.
A tracking number is a unique serial number by a particular carrier that allows you to retreive information about your package’s current location and status.
Transit or Delivery Time:
Transit time starts the day an order is actually shipped, not when it is placed. Business days are Monday through Saturday for USPS, and Monday through Friday for UPS. Holidays are not business days. Below are some examples:
Business Days of the Carriers:
Transit time starts the day an order is actually shipped and not when it is placed. Business days are Monday through Saturday for USPS, and Monday through Friday for UPS. Holidays are not business days. Below are some examples:
- UPS OPEN 5 business days: Monday – Friday. Packages will be delivered only on these days.
- USPS OPEN 6 business days: Monday – Saturday. Packages will only be delivered on these days.